欲擒故纵造句_欲擒故纵中英文解释和造句

发布时间:2014-05-26    属于:四字成语造句

欲擒故纵  yù qín gù zòng

欲擒故纵的意思和解释:

擒:捉;纵:放。故意先放开他,使他放松戒备,充分暴露,然后再把他捉住。

欲擒故纵的出处

清·吴趼人《二十年目睹之怪现状》第七十回:“大人这里还不要就答应他,放出一个欲擒故纵的手段,然后许其成事。”

欲擒故纵的例子

欲擒故纵造句


  • 我们对他来个欲擒故纵, 看看他还要干些什么。
    Let's give him line enough and find out what he is doing.

  • 不,她喜欢你。她只是欲擒故纵
    Yes, she does. Shes just playing hard to get.

  • 安娜只是在玩「欲擒故纵」的把戏。
    Anna is just playing hard-to-get.

  • 我不是想玩欲擒故纵的游戏。
    I am not playing hard to get.

  • 警察对小偷采用的是欲擒故纵的策略。
    The police have played cat and mouse with the thief.

  • 人家说谈恋爱要欲擒故纵,若即若离。
    They say that being in love one should play hard to get.

  • 谈话的艺术在于欲擒故纵
    the art of conversation is to agree and disagree.

  • 大概你想跟我玩“欲擒故纵”的游戏吧。
    I guess you're trying to play hard-to-get.

  • 嗯,大概想跟我玩“欲擒故纵”的游戏吧。
    Well, I guess she's trying to play exert-to-get.

  • 嗯,大概想跟我玩“欲擒故纵”的游戏吧!
    Well, I guess IT's trying to play exert-to-get.

  • 嗯,大概想跟我玩「欲擒故纵」的游戏吧!
    Well, I guess she is trying to play hard-to-get.

  • 嗯,大概想跟我玩「欲擒故纵」的游戏吧!
    Well, I guess IT's trying to play exert-to-get.

  • 嗯,大概想跟我玩“欲擒故纵”的游戏吧。
    BWell, I guess she's trying to play hard-to-get.

  • 嗯,大概想跟我玩「欲擒故纵」的游戏吧!。
    Well, I guess she's trying to play hard-to-get. .

  • 警察对匪帮欲擒故纵。(非“玩猫和老鼠”)
    The police played cat and mouse with the gang.

  • 我想,她大概想跟我玩“欲擒故纵”的游戏吧。
    I guess she's trying to play hard-to-get.

  • 欲擒故纵法是环境工艺哲学意义上的一般方法。
    Releasing in order to catch is one of the general methods in view point of philosophy of environmental technology.

  • 嗯,大概想跟我玩“欲擒故纵”的游戏吧!查看全文。
    Well, I guess she's trying to play hard-to-get.

  • 嗯,大概想跟我玩「欲擒故纵」的游戏吧!办公室英语。
    Well, I guess she's trying to play hard-to-get.

  • 你太残忍了,竟然跟她这样一个纯真的姑娘玩起欲擒故纵的伎俩。
    You are so brutal to play cat and mouse game with her, an innocent girl.

  • 眼下,你可能想要别人继续追你,同时你却在玩着欲擒故纵的把戏。
    For the time being, you might want to let the other person pursue while you play a little hard to get.

  • 警察看到那个女人在商店里偷衣服时,决定对她采取欲擒故纵的策略。
    The policeman decided to play cat and mouse when he saw the woman steal the dress in the store.

  • 因为男性多有征服欲望,两性关系中,女人永远应该对男人欲擒故纵
    Because men are conquering desire, gender relations, women should always be on the men playing hard.

  • 本文对环境工艺中运用欲擒故纵法的成果进行了总结,并对其哲学内涵进行了探讨。
    This paper sums up the achievements got by application of this method in environmental technology, and discusses its philosophical connotation.

  • 这些就是所谓的“约会规则”的用武之地:三天后再打电话给她,欲擒故纵,形成挑战。
    These are when the "rules of dating" come into play. Call her three days later, act aloof, be a challenge.

  • 妈妈不晓得谁把罐子里的饼干偷吃的精光,但她知道只要她装欲擒故纵,就能抓住偷吃的人。
    Mother didn't know who robbed the cookie jar, but she thought she could catch him if she gave him enough rope.

  • 除了按住我之外,他还是表演秀的能手,经常欲擒故纵,以便一次又一次将我从逃离中打倒。
    Instead of just pinning me, he was big on showboating, toying with me and letting me off the hook while down so he could keep beating me up.

  • 男性玩欲擒故纵是想让自己看起来更有自信或更迷人。而欲擒故纵能让女性看起来有种神秘感。
    Men play hard to get in order to appear more confident and intriguing while by playing hard-to-get, a woman establishes a sense of mystery about herself.

  • 女警;你现在是在玩欲擒故纵的游戏吗?只因为我吻了你,所以我已成为网中鱼是吗?…我想我被甩了。
    MS: are you playing hard to get right now? cuZ i kissed you already so am i fish that's already caught? … i think i got dumped.

  • 除非某个人玩欲擒故纵的游戏当事情变得太容易我们就会产生怀疑难道一定要很复杂我们才相信是真的吗?
    Maybe you don"t believe it"s for real unless somebody plays hard to get. When things come too easy, we"re suspect. Do they have to get complicated before we believe they"re for real?

  • 欲擒故纵造句相关


    在成语运用中,褒词贬用的情况也是有的。这一类型在高考题中还没有出现过,要当作重点复习。

    相关文章